Week 1, Term 4
We are now entering into the busiest time of the year... It is also one of the saddest terms as the Year Sixes begin to prepare to move on to their next adventures. Here is a link to the newsletter for term 4. There are lots of events happening so please read and follow the blog to keep up to date. Monday - Ag day raffe - Kapa Haka -Introduction to passion projects - please remember to ask your child 'what problem do you want to solve?' -Introduction to persuasive language (preparation for speeches) -Athletics rotation -Homework Tuesday - Ag day raffe - Passion Projects Wednesday - Ag day raffe -Athletics Thursday - Ag day - calf/ kid/ lambs - Students who do not have an animal will be taking part in agricultural activities. Friday - Marking homework -Tabloids If you have any questions, please do come in and see us. Nga Mihi
I'm not sure why my comments don't save, but I will leave one more. I think your reflection is good, I like your honesty with your comments and your team work. Question: Did you use sugar in the mixture? I am also interested to know if it was dry yeast you used and how long you had to leave it to rise? That's interesting about the CO2. Nice work team.
ReplyDelete1 yes
Delete2 i think so
3 i don't know
That sounds AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteIt looks so yum!
This Steam Challenge looks like a whole lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt was so much fun. In the mixture we put two tablespoons of sugar to make the bread and yes we did use dry yeast for the mixture. We waited 1/2 an hour for the bread to rise and then we baked the bread for 40 minutes. Thanks for commenting.
ReplyDelete