Spring Writing - AJ



I believe we got the best photo ever, the piercing orange, yellow and black, sunny flower.  We could not look away from the beautifully placed flower. The water drips slowly like the rain drooling from the sky. The flower slowly starting to die.

I was sad as it got darker and darker until it was as dark as a shadow, red veins fade. As the black inner warps the outside got uglier and uglier and uglier until I did not want to look at it as it started to look like it was sad. We started to head back to the classroom disappointed as I lost all hope for the formerly beautiful flower. We went back to our other learning. The flower was soon forgotten by us.

Comments

  1. Wow! Impressive piece of descriptive writing AJ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice AJ I like you're descriptive words 👍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lily's Worlds Experience

Grass Heads